Monday, July 18, 2011

What did everyone think about the June 2011 living environment regents?

I am in 8th grade. I thought this test was harder than the 2009 and 2010 put together. I did NOT understand the peanut question. What type of question was that???!!! haha, for the last question about the stoppers, i put that the person standing infront of it would breathe in the toxins from the fumes of the 8 or 7 tubes in the beaker... (I don't think that's right) the high school one about driving in cars instead of buses i put that having more cars would burn more fossil fuels and harm the environment more. What did everyone get on the diagram of the zygote and egg and sperm thing. I did not understand it. PLEASE COMMENT more about other questions... Thank you. I am nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment