Monday, July 18, 2011

I am in love, with a woman who is 22 years older than me?

I am emotionally unstable. to make this short I am 22 and am in love with my moms life long friend who is 45. When I was a baby she would help my mother raise me, because my alcoholic father divorced my mother before I was born. She needed help. So her friend in short was always their for me when my mom was at work. I have fond memories at age 5. She should carry me on her back and we would go for walks in the park, eat ice cream on the park swing set together, We would go home and play hide and seek. Watch Barney together. I remembering her just making me happy. Now you might be saying she acted like my mother. My mother was attentive. But this woman was with me for short periods of time. In grade school she was still there for me. She was their for advice and inspired me to get good grades and stay healthy. Basically in childhood, it was a crush.That crush turned into raw love in my senior year. She was still looking beautiful at age 41. Many of you probably wouldn't but I did. Her eyes, hair, complexion and just her all over. I couldn't stop thinking about her. My mom was disappointed that I never went to prom. I wanted to take my love to the prom, but I would have been laughed at for taking a "fossil" out. I felt terrible, I wanted to say to her"Can you be my prom date" I couldn't follow through. In college it only got stronger. I would dream of her and fantasize about her with me. She today is still friends with my mom and we see each other everyday. I can tell its love because when im around her I got that feeling. I get warm, hard and in my head I feel soft. I feel a bond between us. She I think is onto me. For the past 5 months we have been seeing movies a lot and socializing more than ever, and we are always alone. She even told me if I was interested in any girl recently, she even seems alone since her husband left her 5 years ago. You people can make diaper jokes or old bag jokes all you want. But I am in real love, I never felt this way in my life. I want to tell her about my intimate love for her, but I am nervous and don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment