Monday, July 18, 2011

Are some people born to be loners?

My parents tell me that I was always a loner. I never really had any friends or my friendships never lasted long. Whenever my friends didn't want to play with me when I was younger, I was always able to find something to do alone. I am an older teen now and I have no friends at all but I'm okay with that. It upsets my parents a lot that I'm a loner and I wish they would leave me alone a lot of times. I'm mostly reading, writing or listening to music and all of these are activities that a person does alone. I wouldn't mind if I never have a friend, relationship or a better relationship with my parents because I have learned how to take care of myself. Anyone else a loner or have parents who give them a hard time about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment