Monday, July 18, 2011

Does this Girl like me or not or could she eventually fall for me? Also how can i hint to her that i like her?

I've known her since second grade and i am now a senior at high school. I was not very good friends with her until this year and i really like her now. She calls me everyday, she always wants to go on oovoo with me on the computer, and thinks im realy funny. She also just recently broke up with her boyfriend and keeps telling me everyday that she is single. But she says she likes another guy already. She does flirt with me too and does tell me that im cute. How can i tell her that i like her without ruining our friendship or just hint it to her becasuse i have told her i dont like her like that but i really do like her. Help me

No comments:

Post a Comment