Saturday, July 16, 2011

I want to find someone to spend my life with but i don't think my boyfriend feels the same way?

I have been with my bf for 4 1/2 months. He is a lot less mature than me and he is living at home because he flunked university and now goes to community college. His dad is really mad so he has a curfew and isn't allowed to text after a certain time. I know he hasn't had much relationship experience and he still likes to be a kid and play video games, watch movies, hang out with friends but I'm terrified he will never love me. Like a true adult loves another. I am 19 but I know I want commitment. I want to be one half of a couple who want a future. I don't want to hook up, get drunk, party. I don't drink or smoke and I am not into shallow "fun" relationships and the same goes for my friendships. If they aren't true friends I cut them off. I just want true love and someone who is devoted to a life with me. I don't know if he can ever give me that and he's just so casual. What do I do? Nobody I know looks at life as deeply as I do. I can't relate to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment