Monday, July 18, 2011

How to deal with my bestfriends girl friend?

I'm a female, 25 and married. My best friend is a male 32. He and my husband get along great and the three of us have been un-seperable. Three weeks ago my bff got a girl friend and moved in! Good for him! But she seems to have an issue with our relationship. I grew up in a very tight community everyone knows everyone hugs and kisses and is happy. She doesn't like this of me. She also doesn't like the fact that we text more then once a day so over this time period I've stepped back and did none of the above but she is continually fighting about my with my bff putting me down, cutting up my husband for letting me have the friendship that I have. When I pulled back my bff was upset so we tried again and it failed no matter how many times the four of us tell her she doesn't get our friendship and we are wrong. Today I told my bff we should cool it as friends till things cool off and he works things out with his lady but he was so offended by this. I only want what's best but don't know what to do

No comments:

Post a Comment