Monday, July 18, 2011

People think I like him but I dont, what should I do?

Ok so theres this guy and I found out his combo and I thought it would be funny if I made a huge thing out of it. The whole thing got so big and all of a sudden everyone in the grade knew his combo. My friend wrote all over my planner my name heart his name & some "popular b**ches" saw it n I got all mad at my friend (we are still friends though). The guy changed his combo and we stopped really speaking to each other because we used to talk when he found out. Now all of a sudden while I was in a vc with another "popular b**ch" she said, "So I heard you like (his name)." I don't like him and I never did. We are on summer vacation now. The whole feud with him and the thing on my planner was a few months ago but people still think I like him when I don't! He even told my friend its so obvious that I like him but that doesn't really matter to me as much as having some girl say that to me and ask if I like him or if I did like him. What should I do I am literally about to cry and now have so much regrets of "stalking" him even though it was so fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment