Monday, July 18, 2011

I destroyed my life, should i suicide?

This is not trolling, please read, I'm miserable and need help!I love two girls from my college but Im too shy to tell or to know how to attract them, and at the beginning of this year I decided I must talk to them finally, I talk to one of them for long time she seemed to like me but refused to give her number although I know she gave it to other boys in the class, she is single, and was so friendly with me, I did my best to come closer to her and when I told her that I love her she said she doesn't and that she is not interested in this stuff, the other girl told me the same, it broke my heart and then I tried to forget about them and talked to a third girl, things were nice and we were getting along but and i was forgetting about the two almost completely, me and that girl started to know almost everything about each other, until when i told the third girl that I love her: she apologized and said she don't as well, and this ruined our long friendship, well not very long, something around 8 or 9 months, and at the end of the year I failed in five subjects in first term and failed in most subjects the second term, I also repeated the two last years, now you know why Im miserable, I cant make a relationship with any girl since 6 years in college and I also fail at studying, I dont know what to do, Im so useless in life, I cant accomplish anything, should i run wild in the forests with dogs or wolves or just shoot myself or jump of a very high cliff or sleep and wish I will wake up with a smarter character that can do at least one useful successful thing in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment