Monday, July 18, 2011

Help with Guy Problems!?

The guy i like told me he liked me a lot. At the time i was with someebody else, but the guy i like said hed wait for me until i was ready to start a relationship. A while later me and the other guy broke up. The guy I like and me both agreed to wait a while to get together. All of a sudden, the guy i like started ignoring me. The week before he had been sharing personal stuff with me and i really thought wed become good friends! I was hurt that he ignored me, But then to make matters worse he started liking another girl and told his best friend he didnt like me anymore. Now he wont even talk to me, even though i try to make conversation. I talked to some people who know him. They said he pushes people away when he gets too close. I think thats what happened. I really wish I still had a chance with him. Ive tried to build up a friendship again.... He told me stuff that only 3 people know, and i thought we had trust. How can i get him to stop pushing me away? I know he has issues and problems in his personal life, he told me about them, and i really think i can help. He seemed to brighten a bit last time he got stuff off his shoulders. I think the reason he wont talk to me anymore is that he's embarassed that he told me so much. I dont think he meant to. I think it just came out. I was at the right place at the right time. I dont want him to be embarrassed but i cant just come out and say it. I need ways to hint at it, and figure out why its like this now! He needs to talk, and i know i cant make him, but i really want to help him because it hurts me to see him so upset. How do i help?

No comments:

Post a Comment